Re: When did the ID drafts index disappear

2006-07-11 11:36:19
Phill,

The addresses to which one should report problems are not insider
information; they are displayed at the Secretariat page right off
the home page.

As for reorganizing the web site, yes, it would be nice to have
the resources to do that.

   Brian

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
Brian,

        Its not just the disappearing link to the abstracts, it's the entire
organization of the site and the attitude that anyone that has any business
working with the IETF already knows where everything is.

I don't like playing twenty questions to find pieces of information that should be presented clearly.
        You reply with yet another piece of insider information.

The Web site is the front door to the organization. For the past ten years it has been treated as an afterthought.

                Phill