Re: Response to the Appeal by JFC Morfin dated 2006-02-17

2006-07-11 11:38:09
Hi Avri, all,

I totally agree on this. In fact, I've sent similar comments about this
statement to Brian yesterday when read the appeal response email.

All the organizations are oblige by higher lever laws, which can never be
ignored or even challenged with this kind of statement, and we should be in
the IETF case even more serious and careful because the international
participation.

I'm not a lawyer and may be wrong, but I even think this is common sense
(w/o entering on the discussion about what is common sense, by the way).

Regards,
Jordi

De: Avri Doria <avri(_at_)psg(_dot_)com>
Responder a: <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Fecha: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:17:33 -0400
Para: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: Response to the Appeal by JFC Morfin dated 2006-02-17

Hi,

I do not wish to enter the substance of this appeal for i am
qualified neither by position nor training to adjudicate on the
justice of an appeal.

But I do want to question one paragraph that has been published on
behalf of the leadership of this organization.  This questioning is
not in relation to the appeal itself, but rather to the acceptability
of the statement in itself.