Re: Response to the Appeal by [...]

2006-07-18 02:13:34
Speaking only for myself, I have always read the words
"Further recourse is available..." at the beginning of
section 6.5.3 of RFC 2026 to mean that an appeal to the
ISOC Board can only follow rejection of an appeal by both
the IESG and IAB. Therefore, in my opinion, it is required
for the IESG to consider such grounds for appeal, and to
decide whether to accept or reject them. It is then the
appellant's right to decide whether to take the appeal
further.

    Brian