Re: +1

2006-07-15 08:01:54
David Harrington wrote:
And what happens if somebody responds with a +2?

Is there anything useful this mailing list could discuss?

What a DUMB question from such a SMART guy.  Of *course* not.  Here is
Eliot's topic guide to the IETF mailing list:

   1. NATs are {stupid,necessary}
   2. The venue [network] {rocks,sucks}
   3. This list sucks
   4. ASCII is [not] good enough
   5. Why are there so {many,few} meetings in the US?

We could probably form a working group to give numbers to all the logic
behind the various arguments, and then one could compile/compress a
message into something like

1 necessary.  35.
2 sucks. 18.

And Dave, you're just the man to do this!  I'm telling you this thing
has MIB and OID written all over it!

;-)

Eliot