No code of conduct. No "hold-harmless" sections of the IETF's participation agreements has an interesting effect...

2006-07-18 18:05:06
We are missing two key pieces of the IETF's Governance Model.. The first is
a bi-lateral Hold-Harmless Agreement between the Participants and the IETF
and more importantly, between their Sponsers and the IETF, and they and all
other participants and their Sponsers. Otherwise my feeling is that there is
significant liability for each and every IETF participant.

Jorge? want to comment on this? and while you are at it, how about
commenting too as to what happens the first time someone figures out in an
HR department that there is a requirement for an Enduring Power of Attorney
for IP matters in the IETF.

Todd Glassey