Re: RFC Editor RFP Review Request

2006-07-19 07:08:25
I use ftp all the time to access the RFCs. I use direct web URLs all the
time to access the RFCs. I *occasionally* use rfc-editor.org's web
interface. I agree with Henrik.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
It may be that the level of detail specification should be less than
what it is now, overall; but with the current specification level I
felt it is a clear omission to not specify *any* access to the documents
except through a search facility.  I feel that direct ftp/http/rsync
access is actually more important than the search facility specified
in the proposed SOW, which is why I commented on this.