Re: RFC Editor RFP Review Request

2006-07-20 13:19:42
I used to use ftp all the time to access the RFCs but then it stopped
working about two months ago and messages on this list, from others
as well as me, and to the relevant e-mail address have had no effect.

That's strange.  It's always worked fine for me.  I just tried it two
seconds ago and FTP retrieval from ftp.isi.edu worked just fine.  I'm
using the fairly vanilla ftp client that comes with FreeBSD, with no
special switches.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.