Re: LA -> San Diego transportation (Was: Re: Meetings in other regions)

2006-07-19 08:00:09

I did this the last time we where in San Diego. The only thing to be concerned about is at least United operated small planes with not to good frequency (at least then) and tends to fill up on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning (I noticed).

Then going from International to domestic at LAX turned out to be a small adventure but I think that was a unique experience I would be happy to tell in a bar..:)

- kurtis -