Novell IETF bag

2006-07-24 12:28:41
After four and a half years of solid use, one of the fasteners
on the strap of my Novell IETF bag (from IETF 52) has finally given out.
Since I am otherwise in love with this bag, I am trying to find a replacement strap.

Does anyone happen to know who manufactured this bag
and/or where one might find a replacement strap?

And is there an equivalent bag available for general purchase when my bag
finally bites the dust?

- Philip

PS. Kudos to the person at Novell responsible for giving out these bags
at IETF 52. I have never worked for Novell, but with such a solid and feature-rich bag, I have no problems walking around with a bag with "Novell" written all
over it.