Re: [IAOC] Re: RFC Editor RFP Review Request

2006-07-27 11:17:34

--On Thursday, 27 July, 2006 11:04 -0700 Todd Glassey
<tglassey(_at_)earthlink(_dot_)net> wrote:

JCK
Lets ask Jorge if the Final RFP is different from interim
RFP's then dont all parties have to be given proper review and
response time to the final version? lest they recieve less
access or are not favorites in the bidding-contract
acquisition process?

Todd, I think you are wasting everyone's time here.  There are
no "interim RFPs", there are merely drafts for [IETF] community
review and comments.  I presume that, once the final RFP is
issued (July 31 is the current target if I remember the
schedule), all parties will have until the submission deadline
to do whatever they will do with it.   Clearly, if the final RFP
were issued, and then some update were to appear in mid-August
that changed the terms and conditions in a significant way, that
would be bad news.  But I don't think anyone has proposed that.

    john