Re: administrative question on RFC publications

2006-08-11 09:12:47
God I HATE Microsoft tools -
----- Original Message -----
From: "todd glassey" <tglassey(_at_)earthlink(_dot_)net>
To: "Jefsey Morfin" <jefsey(_at_)jefsey(_dot_)com>;
<ipr-wg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>;
<ietf-pkix-request(_at_)imc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: administrative question on RFC publications

Jefsey - good question - can an RFC or other document be published by the
Editor's when an appeal pertains to it? - From a copyright question I
would
say the organizational answer to this should be "No, that any
administrative
actions regarding a submission to the Publication Desk should stay any
further action on that/those submissions pending resolution(s) of the
complaint/matters."

Anyone else have commentary on this? These are important issues of both
the
RFC Editor's operations and IPR management and how the release process and
anyone contesting it may act so this is also posted to IPR-WG

Todd