Re: Last Call: 'Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV)' to Proposed Standard (draft-dusseault-caldav)

2006-08-28 11:19:40
Hi,

I notice that a new draft of CalDAV has been published (<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-caldav-14.txt>), but that the Last Call comments in the email I'm replying to here (<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg43094.html>) have been ignored.

Now my understanding of an IESG Last Call is that the comments are collected, reviewed, replied to and that optimally problems pointed out are addressed. That doesn't seem to be the case here.

With respect to draft 14, I notice that the reference to RFC2518bis has been downgraded to RFC2518 (which I don't object to), but that references *into* RFC2518 now use broken section numbers (as they haven't been updated accordingly). There may be more new problems I currently don't have time to check for, and I'm not sure what sense that would make if last-call comments are ignored anyway.

Frustrated, Julian