Re: IETF-related spam from JFC Morfin

2006-09-28 15:19:50

Ted,

I am surprised that you don't mention Mr Morfin's implicit accusation
that Tony is incompetent.

I wonder how many more warnings Mr Morfin will need to get before his
posting rights are finally revoked? Mr Morfin is the subject of an
active PR Action and as one of the sergeant-in-arms, you have the
right to revoke his posting rights right away and for as long as the
PR action lasts. The PR action itself has already served as the final
warning to Mr Morfin that he should modify his behavior. He clearly
hasn't done so, and apparently has ignored your latest warning as well.

Unfortunately, I don't have the option, as so many other people have
done earlier, to unsubscribe form this list. As an Area Director, I
feel it is my duty to be subscribed on this list. I would very much
appreciate if you could take action to make sure that we don't end up
in a situation where the last people that are still subscribed to this
list are the IESG, the IAB and Mr Morfin.

Thanks,

David Kessens
---