Re: IETF-related spam from JFC Morfin

2006-09-28 07:49:07
On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 04:15:01PM +0200, Jefsey_Morfin wrote:
Dear Tony,
I am afraid your are spaming the ietf mailing list.
This mail was only sent to people I thought competent in language
issues. I apologise indeed for having counted you as one of them.
This will not happen again.

Jefsey,

        We have received complaints that you may be Bcc'ing people who
are on the IETF mailing list, who believe that you did this with the
motivation to bypass their killfile rules.  If you are in fact doing
this, please desist.  It's not a particularly professional thing to
do; in fact, the times when Bcc's are appropriate are generally quite
rare.

        Thanks, regards,

                                                - Ted