draft-carpenter-rfc2026-critique-02.txt (was: As Promised, an attempt at 2026bis)

2006-10-03 06:55:39
On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Quite seriously - am I to conclude from the absence of comments
on that draft that everyone agrees that it correctly describes
current practice? If so, I'll look for an AD to sponsor it.

I've read the document a couple of times, and it appears to me
to be reasonably accurate.