RE: [Nea] UPDATED: WG Review: Network Endpoint Assessment (nea)

2006-10-24 06:50:33

From: Keith Moore [mailto:moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu]

that's my understanding also.  but nothing you said here
contradicts my statement.  if connection of the host to the
network is predicated on having the host conform to whatever
arbitrary policy the network wishes to impose on how the host
is configured, then it's unreasonable.

So what if it is unreasonable.

My network, my rules. If you don't like them go to the nearest Panera and use
their free WiFi.

If you want to connect to my network, my rules apply. That's not arbitrary,
that's my right and my choice.