Re: How confidential is the information we share with the Nomcom?

2006-11-05 21:22:36
Lakshminath Dondeti wrote:

It might be worthwhile for the community to know the feedback
is known to

* the voting members of the nomcom
* nomcom current and past year's chair
* the 3 liaison members
* the tools team  (some of them are IETF contributors)
* whoever maintains the nomcom list archives
* ???

"The tools team" is a bit broad, of course a Web server with a
HTML form sending mail has an admin.  Like a Web server with a
mail archive.

Frankly the feedback does not need to seen by anyone other
than the voting members IMO.  What do others think?

In theory.  In practice I don't see how you can get rid of the
admins.  For any nominations I hope that you ask ??? if they
consider to volunteer, if the nomination passed a giggle test.

It's probably not necessary that they know who nominated them,
or is it ?  Ditto the liaisons.

Frank