Interworking between 2 different vendors' Softswitches

2006-11-30 12:39:05
Hello,

We are trying to deploy an IMS network but we have an interoperability
problem between 2 Softswitches that we have in our NGN network, one of
them supports SIP-I (based on ITU-T Q.1912.5) and the other one supports
SIP-T (based on RFC 3398). We need to define which standard is better,
thinking on that our next step is to implement an IMS network. Could you
please give me any suggestion with the related argumentation?

Thanks a lot,

Luis Carlos Ramirez Alonso
_________________________________
Siemens S.A.
Communications
Fixed Networks
Av. Don Diego Cisneros Edif. Siemens, Caracas
Venezuela
Tel. +58.212.203.8298
Fax +58.212.203.8636
Cel. +58.412.203.8724
E-Mail: luis_c(_dot_)ramirez(_at_)siemens(_dot_)com
<mailto:luis_c(_dot_)ramirez(_at_)siemens(_dot_)com>
Website: http://www.siemens.com/surpass <http://www.siemens.com/surpass>

The new company Nokia Siemens Networks is expected to start operations
by January 1, 2007, subject to customary regulatory approvals, the
completion of standard closing conditions, and the agreement of a number
of detailed implementation steps