RE: DNS Choices: Was: [ietf-dkim] Re: Last Call: 'DomainKeys

2006-12-06 20:16:14
Just recently NA providers have introduced an encrypted mail. It requires a PC
client to encrypt the message. User retrieving the message does not need a
client
but requires a password. It cost about 100 a year per account. The product is
in its
early stage but some verticals show interest. It is interesting to see its
impact on
e-mail. E.g. user controls her sender/recipient list and filters out all
others.