FW: VCF required: TEXT MESSAGING FEATURE / No risk ALL returns

2006-12-15 14:35:40
File under "NEW SCIENCE"

From: "Casey Farrell" <oieau_wow(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
To: greensowstiki(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
CC: radnealq(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com
Subject: VCF required: TEXT MESSAGING FEATURE / No risk ALL returns
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:24:07 -0800

Casey Farrell, Consultant
                               Dec. 15, 2006

Attn: Sean Parker, Managing Partner
c/o    The Founders Fund
        The Presidio of San Francisco

 Dear Mr. Parker,

I know you may have thought 'what possibly can they come up next?' Well, I propose a new R&D to create dozens of new INFORMATION product proto-types, and among those we have a new'FEATURE' ready-to-go for TEXT MESSAGING. Please drop me a line so I can send in the details.

Thank you,

Casey Farrell, Author

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk