Re: ion-ion-format open for public comment

2006-12-16 11:28:15
Brian Carpenter wrote:

Please see
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/content/ions/drafts/ion-ion-format.txt

It says "text or html", but ion-ion-store is perfectly valid XHTML.
Is that a problem ?

The HTML output of xml2rfc is rather ugly with my browser, and its
nice unpaginated output doesn't offer meta-data and I18N, tough :-(

The HTML output is apparently also no valid HTML (tested with your
ion-procdoc draft), they forgot ' in HTML 4.01, and apparently
<UL> needs a closing </UL> - with HTML I never know, XHTML is KISS.

The SVN access doesn't work yet (authentification fails).

Frank