Re: "Discuss" criteria

2007-01-03 21:39:58
Dave, I think you make a lot of interesting points here.  I
particularly like aspects of your categorization.

I tend to disagree with your analysis however.  At the current
juncture I think that you and I don't have a lot to gain by engaging
in a long mailing list discussion on this topic.  I'd be happy to
engage with you in a higher bandwith (in person/phone) chat on these
issues; I think we'd find that we do have a fundamental disagreement
although I'm not entirely sure where.  Others should feel free to jump
in; depending on what happens I may pop in later or not.

As always, thanks for the careful thought.