Re: [EAI] Last Call: draft-ietf-eai-framework -- editor's notes

2007-01-17 10:50:07
At 9:45 AM -0500 1/17/07, John C Klensin wrote:

 --On Tuesday, 16 January, 2007 18:44 -0800 Randall Gellens
 <randy(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com> wrote:

 (1) This version still has some editor's notes.  Are these
 intended for publication?

 No.  I had intended to change the xml2rfc parameters to shut
 them off when I submitted the draft and forgot.  My apologies.
 If they are significantly confusing to anyone, let me know and
 I'll post a new version of the draft.

I don't think they're confusing, but some of them suggest unresolved issues.

--
Randall Gellens