RE: Referencing BCPs [Re: ion-procdocs open for public comment]

2007-01-31 09:50:58

--On Wednesday, 31 January, 2007 10:17 -0600 "Eric Gray
\\(LO/EUS\\)" <eric(_dot_)gray(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com> wrote:

Dave,

      Interestingly enough, your observation provides the
strongest argument I've yet seen for assigning a standard
number to any RFC that has becomes a Proposed Standard.

Anyone who wants to do so -- and is still a hopeless optimist
about being able to get such changes through the system -- is
welcome to pick up and revise draft-ietf-newtrk-docid-00.txt or
to convince me to reissue it as a personal draft.  If someone
else wants to pursue it, I'd be happy to supply the XML source.

    john