Re: Last call comments about draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-07

2007-03-05 10:21:15
At 8:53 AM -0800 3/5/07, Bob Braden wrote:
  *> FWIW, I don't think we want to start bouncing specs because they
  *> don't pay homage - in this case all the similarities are probably
  *> the only obvious ways to add authorization tokens to a TLS
  *> handshake. Such downrefs to dead documents would anyway add yet
  *> more cruft to the RFC process, so let's not.
  *>
  *> S.
  *>

s/cruft/integrity/

How does adding a downref to a dead document add more integrity to the RFC process?

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium