Re: IETF Meeting Survey

2007-04-18 14:47:47
The IAOC is interested in your feedback on IETF meetings in general and
IETF 68 in Prague. Your responses to a short survey will help us prepare
for and conduct these meetings.  Your participation is anonymous and
candor is appreciated.

The survey is available until May 4th and can be found at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=920863605951

At the end of the survey you will be able to see the survey results to
date, and thereafter at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/Report.asp?U=360595179633.

So, whether you went to Prague or not, this survey is for you.

Ray,

Thanks for doing this survey.

Two of the questions (18 and 19) would be much easier to answer with a
little extra information:

18. When breakfast is included in the room rate for the contracted
    hotels breakfast is not provided at the meeting to be most cost
    effective. Do you agree with this practice?

19. During the Monday and Tuesday afternoons there are two breaks. For
    budget reasons we provided only beverages and no snacks during the
    first break, approximately 2 hours after the lunch. Do you agree
    with this practice?

Could you maybe send out a mail with the rough approximate costs of
these when we run the meetings in the US (as a baseline)?

Best,
-Ekr