Re: Do you want to have more meetings outside US ?

2007-07-29 21:22:38
JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi dot palet at consulintel dot es> wrote:

The survey that we have after each IETF meeting include a question
related to this, and MANY MORE US participants are completing this
survey, so the result, is obviously biased.

I'm a complete outsider to IETF meetings and their planning, but isn't
it generally the case that those who participate in a survey can expect
to have their voices heard, and those who do not participate cannot?

If you want to influence the outcome of a survey, it might help to
identify people who you believe might make a difference, and encourage
those people to participate in the survey.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/