Re: on the value of "running code" (was Re: Do you want to have more meetings outside US ?)

2007-08-01 13:44:06
I'd offer that the OSI protocol stack was probably significantly more reviewed than the TCP/IP stack.

At the very least, running code is an empirical proof that an architecture _can_ work.

Rgds,
-drc