Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sip-answermode-04.txt

2007-08-04 21:14:23
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-sip-answermode-04.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

you may receive.

Minor
=====

* Section 4
The following text does not look right. I think the client and server roles have been reversed.

The current text looks like this

" Each value of the Answer-Mode or Priv-Answer-Mode header field can
  include an optional parameter, "require".  If present, this parameter
  indicates that the UAS would prefer that the UAC reject the request
  if the UAC is unwilling (perhaps due to policy) to answer in the mode
  requested, rather than answering in another mode. "

I think each instance of UAC must be replaced with UAS, and UAS must be replaced with UAC.

Cheers
Suresh