Re: what's up with the management

2007-08-06 08:01:17

On 6-Aug-2007, at 10:56, Simon Josefsson wrote:

Joe Abley <jabley(_at_)ca(_dot_)afilias(_dot_)info> writes:

On 3-Aug-2007, at 08:25, Pekka Savola wrote:

Just an observation:

It's nice to note that the management appears to be busy with real
work.  The last IAB minutes are from April 10, IAOC from March 1.

I have a stack of minutes to push up to the web page; however, I've
been unusually busy with other work over the past several months and
have fallen behind.

Please don't characterise the activities of the hard-working IAB folks
with reference to my personal time-management issues. Normal  service
will resume shortly.

Perhaps requesting volunteers to help would reduce the work load?

The IAB did that. I *am* the volunteer :-)

I expect my www.iab.org backlog to be cleared before the end of this week.

Joe