Re: selling IPv4 addresses vs. the POTS number model

2007-08-06 08:12:24
Roger Jorgensen writes:
On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
Hallam-Baker, Phillip writes:
We cannot afford to indulge in faith based planning here.

A question. Is anyone trying to mitigate effects of the End of Time in any other way than by working on IPv6?

why bother when IPv6 are ready and can be used? :)

Well, some people obviously don't like the transition to IPv6, so I'm wondering what sort of alternative approaches these people are working on.

Arnt