Re: ION Announcement: DISCUSS Criteria in IESG Review

2007-08-27 11:36:26
... and I promise I'll read the thread all the way to the end next time. Yes, this is exactly the question I was asking. Thanks to Russ and Jari for both answers.

Spencer

I think Spencer is asking the diff between the older version
of this ION (when it was still a draft), and the approved ION.

I do not believe there were any substantive changes. This
has been operational practice for some time, and
has now been published officially as an ION.

Jari

Russ Housley kirjoitti:
Spencer:

This document is intended to set expectations.  It does not make any
normative changes to RFC 2026.

Russ