Re: ION Announcement: DISCUSS Criteria in IESG Review

2007-08-27 12:42:25
Sorry.  No it does not make any changes.  Our practices remain the same.

Russ

At 02:34 PM 8/27/2007, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
Hi, Russ,

Spencer:

This document is intended to set expectations. It does not make any normative changes to RFC 2026.

Russ

Got that part.

I'm actually asking whether the ION makes any changes in the expectations set in the 02 version of the now-dead IESG draft, which the IESG has been referencing in conversations about DISCUSS ballot positions for a while now - doesn't look like it, but wanted to make sure what you guys think.

Thanks,

Spencer