Re: What to do next?

2007-09-02 09:16:22
Hi, Stefanos

There is an excellent tutorial on how to bring new work to the IETF here:

http://edu.ietf.org/node/view/69

Peili

----- Original Message -----
From: Stefanos Harhalakis <v13(_at_)priest(_dot_)com>
Date: Monday, September 3, 2007 0:09 am
Subject: What to do next?

Hello there,

 I've wrote and submitted a draft [1]. I've also asked for
feedback at the
http-wg mailing list. I believe that there is no more feedback
coming from
the http-wg list and I'd like an advice on what to do next. (The
draft
describes a method for HTTP to support on-demand headers)

 Should I ask browser developers for more feedback? Should I try
to implement
this? Something tells me that I should not submit it to IESG yet.
I've read
RFC and I-D guidelines and BCP9, but I'm still not sure what to do.

 All advices will be greatly appreciated...

Best regards,
Harhalakis Stefanos

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-sharhalakis-httphreq/
(2nd
version is submitted and should be visible soon)