Re: [tsv-dir] Re: Transport Directorate review of draft-ietf-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-06.txt

2007-09-10 05:32:49
I'm a bit wary to step in this discussion, but anyway.  Here's a little
input from an operator who has been using various variants of Netflow
over the years.  Netflow is rather like IPFIX over UDP as far as
congestion (non-)handling is concerned.