Re: XML updates Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops (An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Patch Operations Framework Utilizing XML Path Language (XPath) Selectors) to Proposed Standard

2007-09-18 12:32:08
I would be happy to encourage work on IETF-wide guidance for XML usage (I guess that's what I'm doing now?). The Apps area has an XML directorate and supposedly we have some XML expertise to call on -- sometimes we do XML usage reviews for the other IETF areas.

Lisa