Re: secid review of draft-ietf-ipv6-deprecate-rh0-01

2007-09-25 07:11:56
So, BCP 61's claim that MUST is for implementers and SHOULD is for
users is always something I've interpreted as non-normative and
additional explanation of RFC 2199.  Well, I' guess it is normative in
that we do not for security reasons require that security be used.

I certainly think reviewing the musts and shoulds in this case is
fine, but if the authors believe they used the right word, then leave
the text.  If there is a problem we can clean it up during iesg
evaluation.