Note on submitting non -00 drafts automatically

2007-11-15 10:54:26
Just a note to anyone submitting non -00 drafts this week.

I tried to submit a -01 revision with the automated tool and was told:
   "Sorry, but the deadline for -00 drafts has passed"
(or words to that effect).

Turns out that I had updated the filename, but forgotten to update
the text inside the draft itself.

So if you get this error message this week, then check that you
remembered to update the number inside the document.

- Philip