Re: I-D Action:draft-narten-ipv6-statement-00.txt

2007-11-15 10:46:38
Last mile is not yet IPv6 enabled, but automatic transition mechanisms such
as 6to4 and Teredo are playing very well, and there is a huge amount of
non-native IPv6 traffic.

So I can't agree with your statement.

Regards,
Jordi

De: Noel Chiappa <jnc(_at_)mercury(_dot_)lcs(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu>
Responder a: <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Fecha: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:51:51 -0500 (EST)
Para: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
CC: <jnc(_at_)mercury(_dot_)lcs(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu>
Asunto: Re: FW: I-D Action:draft-narten-ipv6-statement-00.txt

From: Jari Arkko <jari(_dot_)arkko(_at_)piuha(_dot_)net>

I believe what the world needs with regards to IPv6 is that we allow
.. people to deploy, etc
For better or worse, the train has left the station.

The irony of the use of that phrase about IPv6 is pretty, well, ironic.
The IPv6 train has shown no signs of leaving the station.

Noel

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.