Re: missing drafts

2008-02-07 03:22:20
Hi,

This mail is directed to the authors of the 5 drafts which unhappily
were lost during the submission process, before being placed in the
internet-drafts archive.

You need to re-submit the draft; but please don't do this until the
database situation has been straightened out.  If you try to do it
right now, the submission tool will reject the re-submission because
it thinks the version in question has already been submitted....

If you have already submitted your draft with a new version number,
we really need to clean up the database *and* correct the draft so
that it shows the right revision -- we'll get back to you on the best
way of doing that.

(Although it's not strictly speaking my job to intervene here, I'm
part of the people doing the transition testing, and also one of the
authors of one of the offending drafts, and I just discovered the
problems with just re-submitting the way Jim described below.  And
since right now it's night-time for Jim and Glen and the AMS folks,
I choose to send this out to prevent the situation from becoming
even more messy by more people re-submitting wrongly numbered drafts...)

        Henrik