AutoCAD file transfer over WAN

2008-03-07 02:15:13
Hi ,
Ever since our company has located servers at remote locations, I am
experiencing a lot of problems while opening/closing/saving AutoCAD files.
After the "upgradation" to a WAN optimizer, I have had to deal with
significant delay/lag in opening/saving and transferring DWG files. I
searched net, and the only recommendation I could find was to disable
AutoCAD's digital signature. How do I disable AutoCAD's digital
signature?Are there any repercussions or drawbacks in doing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.