Re: AutoCAD file transfer over WAN

2008-03-07 11:45:41
The digital signature as a mens to check integrity of the file,
same as the signature in emails.

Disabling the digital signature brings the risk of corrupted files.

Kind regards
Peter

symonds thompson wrote:
Hi ,
Ever since our company has located servers at remote locations, I am
experiencing a lot of problems while opening/closing/saving AutoCAD
files. After the "upgradation" to a WAN optimizer, I have had to deal
with significant delay/lag in opening/saving and transferring DWG files.
I searched net, and the only recommendation I could find was to disable
AutoCAD's digital signature. How do I disable AutoCAD's digital
signature?Are there any repercussions or drawbacks in doing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
Cesidian Root - Radice Cesidiana