RE: AutoCAD file transfer over WAN

2008-03-09 18:26:37
Hi,

   I think that some WAN optimization solution may help you. Disabling the
digital signature will bring some risk on the
integrity of the files.
   As the problem your corporation met on the applications over WAN, WAN
optimization is serious challenge.

Best regards,
Zheng Hewen

  _____

From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of symonds thompson
Sent: 2008?3?7? 17:14
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: AutoCAD file transfer over WAN

Hi ,
Ever since our company has located servers at remote locations, I am
experiencing a lot of problems while
opening/closing/saving AutoCAD files. After the "upgradation" to a WAN
optimizer, I have had to deal with significant
delay/lag in opening/saving and transferring DWG files. I searched net, and the
only recommendation I could find was to
disable AutoCAD's digital signature. How do I disable AutoCAD's digital
signature?Are there any repercussions or drawbacks
in doing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.