Problem with Jabber Server

2008-03-10 11:22:32
We are aware that there is a problem with the jabber server and that it
keeps crashing. We do not know why the crashes are occurring, but we are
working to address this issue right now. I apologize for the disruption and
any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Regards,
Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>