Jabber Update

2008-03-10 15:34:19
As I noted in an earlier email, the IETF jabber server has been crashing
throughout the day. Because we were not experiencing problems with the
server prior to the meeting, we suspect it is a loading issue, or a memory
leak.

However, on the upside, in the process of debugging the crash, we were able
to debug the IPV6 problem, and Jabberd14 is now answering on IPV6.

We are working to make the jabber system more stable, and in longer-term
will we find you a replacement so this doesn't have to happen again.

Regards,
Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>