Re: On the confidentiality of the information and communication within the nomcom context

2008-03-15 22:17:06

On Mar 15, 2008, at 9:10 PM, Lakshminath Dondeti wrote:

I understand that there is work underway on the topic of revising 3777
and I have also had several discussions with various folks on this
topic.  With no intention to undermine the work already underway, I
will
briefly state some of my thoughts.

For the record, the work there that I'm aware of is about
documenting issues with 3777 and associated functions,
there's nothing underway with regard to revising 3777
at this moment.

And you're likely not surprised that I agree with all of your
listed concerns, although we diverge somewhat regarding
possible solutions.

-danny