Re: Online blue sheets, was: Re: Scheduling unpleasantness

2008-03-25 07:08:49

On Mar 25, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Bill Manning wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 02:22:05PM +0100, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
So I'm offering to build an online version of the blue sheets so in
the future, it will be easy to determine which wgs attract the same
people and overlap can be avoided more effectively.

      as someone who has been the victim of contact/email
      harvesting off the "analog" blue sheets, i'll point out
      that when i attend an ietf, i -never- sign them anymore.

By whom ? At the meeting ? They are never exposed to the public.

Regards
Marshall

      so go forth, make your tool.  and please publish your
      data protection/privacy policies and remedies when said
      policies are breached.

      at that time, i'll consider the value add for me to avail
      myself of your tool.

--bill
certainly don't reflect those of any other entity (legal or
otherwise).