RE: Blue sheet harvest

2008-04-04 23:03:58

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Bill Manning

Do people seriously think (or fear) they are are getting scanned in
the room?

        i have emperical evidence of the fact.

Not that I don't believe you, but it baffles my mind as well, so I'm curious
how you know it's from blue-sheets rather than IETF signup/registration or
mailing lists or anything else?

       Now Scott claims this is not honest. I will need to spend some
        time trying to understand why refusing to participate in all
        aspects of a strictly voluntary process is dishonest.

Because you could still be eating the cookies. ;)

-hadriel