RE: ISSN for RFC Series under Consideration

2008-05-21 13:31:56
On Wed May 21 20:49:19 2008, Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 wrote:
Yes, this seems like a good idea and I don't see why anyone would
have
to do any work other than the RFC Editor. Are the tools we use
really so
brittle that adding a line with "ISSN xxxx-xxxx" or
"urn:ISSN:xxxx-xxxx"
or whatever somewhere in the upper left corner of the first page of
an
RFC will break them?

Speaking on behalf of the famous A. Address and Mr Editor, I can
categorically state that our tools are fine.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave(_at_)cridland(_dot_)net -
xmpp:dwd(_at_)jabber(_dot_)org