Re: Guidelines for authors and reviewers

2008-06-01 23:21:17
Hi Frank,
At 21:04 01-06-2008, Frank Ellermann wrote:
Hopefully we'll get a 5555 next year :-)

I hope so too. :-)

Dunno, independent drafts are non-IETF by definition, using one
adjective "individual" everywhere at least doesn't add to any
existing confusion about "individual" vs. "independent" drafts.
Example:

The topics discussed in this document are relevant to all I-Ds unless
one views independent drafts as documents set in read-only mode only.

But the guidelines are for IETF drafts, that's either WG draft
or individual, but not independent.  Ignoring IAB drafts and

Good point.

Regards,
-sm